GUIDELINE TO STUDENTS AFTER ARRIVAL IN THE UNIVERSITY
- After arrival in the university in China all students are required to fill the university registration form.
- After filling the registration form students will be allotted their hostel rooms.
- After registration all students are required to undergo mandatory medical checkup and police verification.
- After positive report of medical checkup the visa is extended for their stay in China.
- Students will not get 5 yrs visa at a time. They need to get is extended time to time when required.
- Students can be sent back to India if the medical report comes negative.
- All students are required to pay their tuition fee and hostel charges within 10 days of their arrival in the university. Failing to deposit the fee in time, the university can deport or cancel the student’s visa.
- All students are mandatory required to follow the laws of the land of PR china.
- All students are required to buy insurance in the university to avoid any medical expenses. Insurance policy of the company is applicable.
PLEASE NOTE ALL REGISTRATION FEE, VISA EXTENSTION FEE, INSURANCE, BED AND LINEN PURCHASE
WILL BE BEARED BY THE STUDENTS THEM SELVES. EVERY YEAR ALL STUDENTS ARE REQUIRED TO EXTEND VISA, BUY INSURANCE ON THEIR OWN. HOW EVER THE UNIVERSITY WILL ASSIST THEM.